12 Sep 2018 DSG MQB VAG TCU remapping now available with KESSv2!
We’re now supporting the Transmission Control Unit of VAG MQB!
Thanks to this update it will be possible to tune the automatic transmission Temic DQ250 MQB TCU of both Diesel and Petrol vehicles of the VAG group.
Using KESSv2 and the new cable 144300K267, you’ll be able to read and write the Control Unit of VAG DSG DQ250 and DSG DQ250 MQB transmissions.
Contact us now to order the new cable! CONTACT US!
Discover all the new vehicles supported by KESSv2:
|Vehicle||Make||Gearbox version||Ecu||Ecu version|
With the drivers included in the software ECM Titanium, you’ll be able to modify the operating parameters of the gearbox Temic DSG MQB in order to increase performances.
Features available with ECM Titanium for DQ250 MQB:
- Upshifting maps: they manage the shift to the upper gear in all the driving modes available on the vehicle (ECO, Normal, Sport, Winter). They indicate in RPM when the gear shift occurs.
- Downshifting maps: they manage the shift to the lower gear in all the driving modes available on the vehicle (ECO, Normal, Sport, Winter). They indicate in RPM when the gear shift occurs.
- Launch control: the launch control is an electronical system to avoid the slipping of the drive wheels when accelerating rapidly from a standing start. Thanks to the maps of launch control it’s possible to increase the RPM maximum limiter.
- Maximum torque limiters: in addition to the limiters of the ECU, it’s possible to modify the transmission torque limiters to increase the performance of the vehicle.
- RPM limiters: you’ll be able to modify the RPM limiters of the transmission too, to achieve better performance.
- Timing maps: they’re expressed in ms (milliseconds) and enable the shifting timing modification.
- Maximum oil pressure: it’s possible to increase the shifting speed, by increasing the oil pressure of the transmission.