30 Mar 2020 Coming soon: new protocols for Powergate3+!
Thanks to the great demand of some relevant vehicles, we decided to make new protocols available in coming soon!
The Alientech Manager software now includes the new “coming soon” section, in which you will find a constantly updated list with all the new protocols that will be released progressively.
Within the new “coming soon” section in Alientech Manager, to which you will access by connecting your Powergate decoder, you will find not only cars, but also a large number of motorbikes: you can work in advance on BWM Motorrad with Bosch ME17 ECU. But that’s not all!
You will be able to work also on FCA, Toyota, Land Rover, VAG, PSA, Nissan, and Honda vehicles. Expand your options and take advantage of the protocols in coming soon with DENSO 8966X, BOSCH EDC17CP55, MED17, CONTINENTAL SIMOS8.4, SIMOS8.5, SIMOS 15, CM2350B, GPEC3 (K-TAG patch needed), VALEO VD46.1, HITACHI NEC28 ECUS.
Starting from today, the following ECUS will be available for Powergate3+ in the “coming soon” section:
- BMW BOSCH EDC17XXXX G-SERIES
- BMW BOSCH MED17 G SERIES M&S
- BMW MOTORRAD BOSCH BMS-MP ME17.2.4 CAN
- BMW MOTORRAD BOSCH BMS-O ME17.2.42 CAN
- DODGE CONTINENTAL CM2350B
- FCA CONTINENTAL GPEC3
- FCA EDC17C49
- FORD BOSCH MED17.0.7
- FORD CONTINENTAL EMS2511
- HONDA BOSCH MED17.9.3
- LAND ROVER BOSCH EDC17CP55
- LAND ROVER BOSCH MED17.8.32 FLEXRAY
- MERCEDES BOSCH EDC17C43 – EDC17C66 – EDC17CP46
- MERCEDES BOSCH MED17.7.1
- MINI BOSCH MEV17.2.2 – MEVD17.2.2
- NISSAN HITACHI NEC28
- PSA VALEO VD46.1
- TOYOTA DENSO 8966X – 0KXXX D76F019XXX
- VAG BOSCH MED17.1.1 M&S
- VAG BOSCH MED17.1.27 CANOPEN
- VAG CONTINENTAL SIMOS8.4
- VAG CONTINENTAL SIMOS8.5
- VAG CONTINENTAL SIMOS15