04 May 2018 Academy – New dates in Brisbane – Queensland
New dates for the next training courses in Brisbane! Our Australian Alientech Center will hold many training sessions in June. Level 1 & 2 Courses – from Tuesday the 12th of June 2018 till Friday the 15th of June 2018. And, for the first time, a vehicle specific course for Toyota Diesel Engines – Thursday the 28th June & Friday the 29th June 2018. Don’t miss this opportunity!
Chiptuning training course
- Practical use of ECU programming tools
After a briefing about the meaning and the typical goals of tuning, we are introducing from both a theoretical and practical point of view, the reading and writing tools as well as the tuning software created, studied and daily perfected by Alientech. In the second part of the day, you’ll discover technical and practical skills you need to work with the electronic control unit. What are the names and functions of the most important components? All this and much more, to get a clear picture, right from the start, of what you may need and why.
It will be held June 12
- ECM Titanium Tuning Software
Dedicated to all wishing to learn tuning strategies, the names of the maps and the practical use of the ECM Titanium software, applied to the Gasoline and Diesel engines files. The right course to learn how to use the software independently and efficiently.
It will be held June 13
- Focus on Petrol engines tuning
To work with professionalism and competence on petrol engines you have to know the systems that make it up: the course program will present all you need to know on a modern petrol engine. In addition, many practical tuning examples to be prepared to work on every vehicle.
It will be held June 14
- Focus on Diesel engines tuning
The mapping of a diesel engine could give great satisfaction, but you have to know how to work on it to have great performance. Therefore, during this course, in addition to the theoretical part, we’ll also illustrate many examples on different Ecus: Continental, Denso and Bosch.
It will be held June 15
Course for Toyota Diesel Engines
This course is for anyone who would like to take their tuning skills for the Toyota Diesel vehicles to the next level, and are using Alientech’s ECM Titanium to the next level. The Basic training course is not necessary to participate in this course, but helpful to ensure you are familiar with the Alientech suite of tools. However, completion of the Alientech Level 2 Diesel courses is a must, in order to participate in the Toyota specific course. This course will allow you to almost completely skip the research and development phase of tuning on the Toyota Diesel and simply get on with business. You will also get to keep all the Master files we create in the course to use and reference in future.
It will be held June 28 and 29
- Review of the Advanced explanation for how the new generation of ECU works based on the calculation of torque for Toyota Diesel engines.
- How to calculate the maximum increment possible on the stock Toyota Diesel engine
- Example and discussion about the Drivers in ECM for Toyota Diesel and how those maps work
- Common faults and issues with these vehicles
- Best upgrade options
- Example of tuning on Diesel engine 79 series Landcruiser Stage 1 & Dyno
- Example of tuning on Diesel engine 79 series Landcruiser Stage 4 & Dyno
- Example of tuning on Diesel engine Hilux/ Prado 3ltr series Landcruiser Stage 1 & Dyno
- Example of tuning on Diesel engine Hilux/ Prado 3ltr Landcruiser Stage 4 & Dyno
- Example of tuning on Diesel engine 200 Series Landcruiser Stage 1 & Dyno
- Example of tuning on Diesel engine 200 Series Landcruiser Stage 3 & Dyno